Thursday, December 3, 2009

Check Out Our Video!!

The Same Day Edit is up!! If you missed it the first time or have been dying to see it again, go watch Michael + Chrystalle - A Wedding is More Than One Day. And check out the comments-- as expected, somebody immediately posted "Dude-- she bought him a Lambo!!" Maybe one day, darling :)

By the way, while we're on the topic of the SDE, I have to tell you a few things about Still Motion. (Yeah yeah yeah, I'm about to get all mushy again. Deal with it!)

So, One, we've never seen anyone work harder. When they say that they worked around the clock, they really mean around the clock. Powered by pizza and passion, they shot all day, edited all night and did it all again the next day.

Two, we've never seen anyone have more fun. I mean for real, I love my coworkers to death but I can't imagine looking as happy as the Still Motion crew did after spending 144 straight hours with my office-mates. Yet every day the SM gang seemed like they were having the time of their lives following US around while we got ready for the time of OUR lives. How awesome is that?

Three, we miss them!! Guys, you rocked our world and we can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment