Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Separate Honeymoons





Relax, don't get all nervous. Everything is fine with your favorite newlyweds. We still love each other very much. In fact, we love each other enough to go our separate ways for a little while so that we can each do exactly what we feel like doing. So on Sunday morning, before football, when Mike wanted to go explore some valley or something, I said "Go for it!" I went for a run on the beach. And then after football when he wanted to go for a 2-hour drive to Haleakala, a dormant volcano, I said "Go for it!" I went for another run (different course this time) and then plopped myself down in the resort to watch the Pats-Colts game, which turned out to be an excellent decision on my part. And we both had an awesome day! He just has cooler pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment